Social Development Partners CIC is a social enterprise in Stourbridge / United Kingdom created to stimulate interactions among various partners to provide solutions for affordable social infrastructure. We dare to bring together inter-groups of businesses, international NGOs, civil societies organisations, academia, diasporas, politicians, journalists, religious actors and local communities to foster development and make sustainable development goals achievable. We believe that sustainable development happens when actors and partners interact to envision solutions for the well-being of people.
Our Community Interest Company is set to accomplish the following:
- Promote innovative solutions that contribute to the achievement of the agenda 2030 for sustainable development.
- Initiate job creation through sustainable development projects locally and globally. In doing so facilitate vocational and entrepreneurial training for community development.
- To raise greater awareness of sustainable development goals and their roles in alleviating extreme poverty, protect the environment and how to avert global risks.
- Conceptualisation and delivery of projects for social infrastructure locally and globally. We understand social infrastructure as a mix of various facilities, places, spaces, programs, projects, services and networks that sustain the well-being of people in a community. These may include the provision of affordable community centres, hospitals, schools, and universities, public facilities, housing and roads.
- Foster business networking formation for social entrepreneurs, global diaspora communities, charitable organisations and public and private sector for social development purpose.
Mission, Vison & Values
Always strive to put people at the centre of sustainable development and make social infrastructure affordable for all.
To build trust and productive partnership which can avert global risks through sustainable development goals.
To stay community driven, affordable solutions provider, embrace collaboration in doing business.