The overall Social Development Partners CIC’s projects objectives are to raise greater awareness of sustainable development goals and their roles in alleviating extreme poverty, protect the environment and how to avert global risks. We always strive to make a significant contribution to the provision of social infrastructure locally and beyond.
Currently, we are working with partners to provide affordable housing, schools, and health centres. Creation of vocational education and jobs creation – both the building of infrastructures and professional training will offer excellent opportunities to engage unemployed people from the local community creating well-paid jobs and the uptake of new skill sets. The global community will benefit by:
- The new low-cost building technology and achieve more green construction.
- Acquiring skills in how to add value to local materials in building social infrastructure.
- Gaining insights into how to develop small-scale production enterprises
- How to improve the quality of people ‘s lives with decent social infrastructure
- How to efficiently network and boost their entrepreneurial skills to benefit the community.